I'd be nicer if you were smarter.

Custom Search

Friday, August 19, 2011

KKK


Username:  koolkevinkool

Tagline:  Big Bang Theory made nerds look sexy :)


Subject:  Hey you!!!

hey Liz..how are you doing? I liked your profile..nice & short :) You sound like an honest & fun person..good to hear that u like to bake cuz as they say the best way to reach a man's heart is through his stomach haha

I am looking for a trustworthy down-to-earth girl..checkout my profile and if it strikes your fancy, please drop me a line and feel free to interview me..lol..i would love to start with you as friends & take it from there..btw does Liz likes to go shopping?? lol
:)..cheers

My response:

Dear koolkevinkool,

Thank you for your message.  I always get excited to open up a message where someone has shown so much enthusiasm in the subject-line.  Three exclamation points?  Appreciated, and necessary.

It was sweet of you to comment on the length of my profile and that you enjoyed it's brevity.  I have to confess, I (like you), suffer from a short attention span and checked out your profile pictures before I finished reading your message.

I have to tell you, KKK (koolkevinkool), I was instantly struck by the obvious passion that you have for your Honda Civic.  Not only did you post numerous photos of the car itself on your profile, but I especially like the ones that feature you posed infront of it.  It's endearing.

Ok!  Back to me.  To answer your question "btw does Liz like to go shopping?? lol".  KKK, Liz does like to go shopping.  Funnily enough, I read in your profile that you like to go shopping on your first dates.  Normal.

Here's what I suggest:  You pick me up in your beloved Civic, we'll hit up the Dufferin Mall (maybe a little food court action), and then we'll find you a shirt that doesn't give people cataracts when light is reflected off of it.

Looking forward to it.

Yours,

Liz

P.S.  Thanks for your comment on my baking.  I specifically put that in my profile to see how many dumbass dickbags use that cheese line of "way to a man's heart is his stomach".  You were the first.  Congratulations KKK!







No comments:

Post a Comment